RULES OF CONDUCT
|First Offense||Second Offense||Third Offense||Fourth Offense||Final Offense|
|Spamming the Chat Window||3 days ban||7 days ban||15 days ban||30 days ban||Permanent Ban|
|Profanity, Offensive, or Abusive Language||3 days ban||7 days ban||15 days ban||30 days ban||Permanent Ban|
|Phishing / Intent to deceive||Permanent Ban|
|Communicating with a GM using rude language||GM Discretion|
|Posting or advertising 3rd party programs or private servers||Permanent Ban|
|Illegal / Inappropriate Character Name 1||Permanent Ban|
|Law Violation 2||Permanent Ban|
|Violation of Privacy 3||7 days ban||Permanent Ban|
|Unauthorized account access||Permanent Ban|
|Possession of any hacked / illegal items 4||Suspicious items / coins will be deleted, and account may be banned.|
|Usage of a shared or transferred account||Revocation of all customer support privileges|
|Disturbing gameplay 5||3 days ban||7 days ban||15 days ban||Permanent Ban|
|Luring 6||7 days ban + Discipline Dungeon||15 days ban + Discipline Dungeon||30 days ban + Discipline Dungeon||Permanent Ban|
|Bug Abuse 7||Temporary or Permanent Ban, according to GM discretion|
|Illegal gain of Nation Points||Removal of Nation Points & temporary ban of GM discretion||Permanent Ban|
|Usage of 3rd party tools 8||Permanent Ban|
|Macro 9||Discipline Dungeon||Discipline Dungeon||Discipline Dungeon||Discipline Dungeon||Permanent Ban|
|Editing of game files (TBL)||Permanent Ban|
|Clans with characters having illegally gained National Points||Clan dismissal and violators may be permanently banned.|
|Illegal clan name or logo 10||Clan dismissal and leader will be permanently/temporarily banned|
|Inappropriate King or War Commander Notices 11||1 day ban||3 days ban||7 days ban||Permanent Ban|
|Payment fraud 12||Permanent Ban|
|Illegal phone number verification 13||Permanent Ban|
|Real Money Transactions 14||15 days ban + Discipline Dungeon for involved parties, Items for sale may be removed OR trade privileges may be revoked|
All the rules above can be changed according to the GM's initiative. Duration of penalties for all the items can be shortened or extended by GM's interpretation.
- This includes, but may not be limited to profanity/offensive language (masked or otherwise), staff impersonation, copyright violation, or impersonating another player. Players may use name change scroll with the discretion of game masters.
- If you can be cited, fined or arrested for it, regardless of jurisdiction, it's not allowed.
- Sharing the private information of other players or game staff / employees without expressed written consent
- Accounts that have traded items according to logs, or accounts related by IP or phone number may also be subject to punishment.
- This rule applies to the following behaviors:
a. Spamming trade, party, or clan requests on other players.
b. Luring monsters away from their original spawn points
c. Being AFK during in-game events (ex., Juraid Mountain, Border Defence War etc.)
d. Use of "Spirit of Genie" during Juraid Mountain
- Monsters are not to be lured to safe zones, with exception to Delos, Bifrost, Krowaz, Ronark Land, Ardream, and Ronark Land Base.
- Exploiting game bugs for individual or team advantage.
Examples: Abuse of bugged quests, using skills or items to reach areas outside of the map, teleporting past bridges or gates using warriors' decent, mages' teleport or blink skills, etc.
- Accounts related by IP address, Phone Number, or trade/item/Noah benefit may also be blocked
- Your mouse and/or keyboard may contain programs to assist in game play. Please be aware that its usage can subject your account to disciplinary action, depending on how it is used:
Legal Usage = Assignment of a skill to a mouse button, and triggering the skill manually by button press.
Illegal Usage = Using macro software to trigger the skill automatically.
- Including, but not limited to profanity/offensive language or images (masked or otherwise), vulgarities, impersonation (staff or player), or copyright violation.
- King notices must be in either English, Turkish or Spanish, and cannot contain any advertisements. These notices must be appropriate within the game rules and policies and may not contain any harassment, political or religious content.
- Purchases made in-game and via the payment gateway are final. Chargebacks will result in the termination of your account.
- Registering a phone number which does not belong to the current country of player residence is not allowed.
- The transfer of in-game items or coins for real world currency. This rule also applies to forums and sales venues outside of NTTGame/Knight Online sanctioned sites, forums and games.