This winter has been a troubled one so far and the Troublesome Snowmen have gotten its way during Christmas season!
They destroyed Christmas in Moradon during December and now is your chance to take revenge for it!
2018 WINTER EVENTS
- A Troubled Christmas
- White Christmas Blessing
- Golden Legend Hound
Event Duration: 4 Weeks [Until 02/06/2018]
A TROUBLED CHRISTMAS
Our Sexy Santa has decided to take vengeance against the Troublesome Snowmen!
Talk to the [NPC] Sexy Santa and acquire the quest to destroy them!
They have been spotted in the outskirts of Moradon, El Morad and Luferson castle
and you will have to destroy them for a chance to obtain unique items!
The legend says the Troubled Snowmen drop the following items:
- Banana Flavored Sweet Potato [Increase Defense by 175 and Fire, Ice Lightning Resistance by 30]
- Apple Flavored Tomato [Increases Max HP and MP by 1,000]
- Orange Flavored Onion [Increases Attack Damage by 10% and STR, DX, INT, MP by 5] [Also gives you a stinky breath]
- Snow Crystals
- Holy Starlights
HOLY STARLIGHT RECIPES
You can use these magical items to create Star Minerva Items.
You can also exchange x1 Holy Starlight for one of these items randomly with the NPC Sexy Santa
Golden Light Star Ring Stats
[Note: Holy Starlight items will be removed at the end of the event]
WHITE CHRISTMAS BLESSING
Christmas may have been ruined but the spirit of Christmas lingers in the Adonis Continent!
Monsters have been recollecting all the Snow Crystals and it's up to you to defeat them and claim them for yourself!
HOW TO OBTAIN SNOW CRYSTALS
- Knights can collect 'Snow Crystals' from monsters that are 8 levels lower or above your character with a 20% chance.
- Killing enemy nation players will drop Snow Crystals with a 50% chance (Colony Zone Exclusive)
- You can receive 10 Snow Crystals every 1 hour of log-in time
- If you kill 10 Troublesome Snowmen, you can receive a daily quest that grants 30 Snow Crystals from the NPC Magpie
WHERE TO REDEEM THE SNOW CRYSTALS
You can talk to Magpie and exchange 10 Snow Crystals for a random reward.
THE GOLDEN LEGEND HOUND
It seems that the Golden Legend Hound appears only during winter season and all the Knights will have the chance
to destroy this legendary beast!
WHERE IS THE GOLDEN LEGEND HOUND?
- The Golden Legend Hound will appear in Mora Island
- There are a total of 2 Golden Legend Hounds that will appear
- The Golden Legend Hound only spawns every 6 hours
- By killing the Golden Legend Hound players will receive an EXP Blessing and a [13th Anniversary Emblem] Voucher (1 Day).
- Players will not lose EXP from dying by the paws of the hound, but dead players don't receive any reward.
- The player who last hits the hound will receive a [13th Anniversary Emblem] Voucher (30 Days) and a Golden Light Star Earrings.