The Full Moon Rift has now been briefly changed and improved and is now available for all players for a limited time!
Now is your chance to get into the Full Moon Rift 2.0 and reap the rewards of participating!
RULES OF THE EVENT
During this event, all participants will have similar STATS and SKILLS
It contains a total of 18 stages and Knights get rewarded upon succesfully defending the Nexus
Knights MUST defeat the monsters from each stage to proceed
Fallen Knights will respawn in Moradon and won't be able to receive rewards
If the Nexus Tower falls, all hope is lost and all players are spawn back to Moradon
Same rules apply when all the players are dead or leave the instance
HOW TO ENTER THE EVENT
- You can receive up to 3 vouchers per day from the NPC [Lunar Lady] Blanc
- You cannot receive more Full Moon Rift Vouchers if you still have some in your inventory
- Full Moon Rift Vouchers will delete themselves after 1 day
- You can join the Full Moon Rift by giving 1 Full Moon Rift Voucher to the NPC [Lunar Priest] Blanc
- You must have at least 1 party members in order to access the Lunar Rift.
- To enter the Easy Difficulty you can access it by having 2~3 party members
- To enter the Normal Difficulty you can access it by having 4~7 party members
- To enter the Hard Difficulty you can access it by having 8 party members
PARTY MATCHING SYSTEM
- Upon speaking with [Lunar Priest] Blanc, you will be able to register yourself into the party matching system.
- As soon as you have the amount desired of players, you can enter the Full Moon Rift by clicking Enter.
MONSTER COIN SYSTEM
- You can use the Monster Coins to purchase Skills, Guard Summon Scrolls, Tower Reinforcement Items.
- Killing monsters will grant players monster coins, and player who last hits will get an extra monster coin.
FULL MOON RIFT JEWELS
- Full Moon Rift Jewels can be used to purchase items from the NPC [Full Moon Priest] Blanc
- During stages 1~12, players who last hit monsters receive 1 Full Moon Rift Jewel
- During stages 13~18, players who take last hit on monsters receive 2 Full Moon Rift jewels
- Full Moon Rift Jewels cannot be traded, stored or sold
YOU CAN EXCHANGE THESE JEWELS FOR THE FOLLOWING REWARDS
- All items purchased from the Merchant NPC within the Rift will be deleted at the end of the session
- Please use the Full Moon Rift items during the event as all event items will be deleted by the end of the event
- If there is not enough space in the inventory, you may not receive items needed in the Full Moon Rift. Please make some space in your inventory!
- New monsters have been added to certain stages of the Full Moon Rift, be very careful!