Full Moon tokens are starting to appear all over the Adonis continent!
Battles, events and enemies will have many ways to collect Full Moon tokens for a chance to win prizes.
You can collect tokens in Border Defense War, Chaos, Lunar Wars and Ronark Land maps.
- Players who win the Border Defense War event will receive 10 Full Moon tokens.
- 50% of players in the Chaos event ranking (from top to bottom) will receive 10 Full Moon tokens.
- When Garrison Captain, Gatekeeper or Base Guards are killed in Lunar Wars, players around him will receive 3 Full Moon tokens.
- You can earn 1 Full Moon token by killing enemy players and creatures on the Ronark Land map.
- When you are at a party on the Ronark Land map, the Full Moon tokens that you can obtain from players and creatures will come in the party item purchase order.
- If you log out of the game after logging into the Border Defense War and Chaos event, you will not receive the Full Moon token.
Full Moon Token
*You can exchange Full Moon tokens through NPC [Lunar Order Priest] Blanc in Moradon (833, 545).
*Full Moon tokens will be deleted when the event ends.
The Rewards You Can Get With Full Moon Tokens
Armor Enchant Scroll
Weapon Enchant Scroll
Magpie Transformation Scroll
Magic Bag (7 Days)
Alencia Wing (3 Days)
Lunar Rabbit Mortar Piece
Rabbit Pet Transformation Scroll
Lunar Tattoo (30 Days)
You can exchange Absolute Voucher items for 30 Full Moon tokens for the following Titles from NPC [VIP Manager] Juliane's second option in Moradon (833, 545).
Half Moon Legend
Full Moon Legend
You can craft Mortar items with the help of NPC [Disciple of Hepa] Shozin in Moradon (707, 576) for Lunar Rabbit Mortar Piece items, which you can exchange for 150 Full Moon tokens.