In accordance with in game analysis and players' requests, we decided to merge Cypher, Pathos and Hellsgarem servers on December 8 to provide more enjoyable game environment.
Zion will be the name of the server that is when Cypher, Pathos, and Hellsgarem servers are merged.
You will have 4 weeks to avoid possible problems that may occur during the server merge and to get your account ready. Below you can find answers to your concerns and questions about server merge.
* Only the top 4 highest level characters will be kept.
* Among the characters with the same level, the character with the highest EXP amount will be moved to the merged server.
* If the EXP amount, level and rebirth levels of the characters are the same, the first created character will be moved to the merged server.
Note: We are giving you plenty of notice in advance so you are able to de-level your characters and decide which four characters you would like to keep.
* Highest character nation will be kept.
* There will be an option to change name if the character has duplicated name.
* Character's mailbox and friend list will be reset to reduce any complications that might be caused due to duplicate names.
Note: Characters in the Discipline Dungeon will also qualify for the merge.
* Eligible character inventories will be carried on intact but the inventories in deleted characters won't be recovered.
Note: The Top Character will have priority to save items in inventory.
* For Inn Storage; Noah and items that exceed the limit of (194 Slots and 2 Billion Noah) will be deleted. It is important to keep wanted items in inventories of the top 4 highest leveled characters.
Note: Top Characters will have the priority to save the items in the Inn-Storage
* The time of all VIP vault keys within the merging servers will be added.
* All items that exceed the VIP storage capacity will be deleted.
* Top characters will have priority to save items in the VIP Vault
* Clan Name Change Scroll will be distributed to clan leaders to change the duplicate clan names
* Alliances will be disbanded.
* If the clan leader character is deleted in the merge, the clan he is the leader of will also be deleted.
* If the clan leader's race changes with the merge, the clan will also be deleted.
* The servers' merchant development fund, king treasures, and kings themselves will all be reset.
* Akara's Altar will be closed for auction for the first 4 weeks after the server merge.
* Characters from all other regions will be sent to the Moradon region.
Monthly donation and Draki Tower;
* Monthly donation will be reset and Draki Tower data will be reset.
Note; The Draki Tower reward will be sent after the server merge.
* All achievements will be transferred to the merging server.
PM and Merchant Ban list;
* After server merge, the list will be deleted due to server name change.
Rebirth Quests, Normal Quests and Cypher Rings;
* Rebirth quest will be deleted with server merge. Therefore, be careful to complete the quest before merge.
* Uncompleted quests will be reset after server merge. We recommend that you complete your quests before the merge.
* If you have the Cypher Ring item before the merge, you must use the item, otherwise the item will become unusable.
To prevent any item losses or potential issues, we strongly suggest you to follow the instructions mentioned above. Our Staff will not be responsible in a case of potential mishaps that have to do with not following the instructions shown above.
NTT Game | Knight Online Team